Thursday, September 8, 2016

Daydreaming of England

Today I’m linking up with Bailey at Braveloveblog, as part of her annual Blogtember Challenge, where bloggers write/post every single day in the month of September.

Each day Bailey gives a prompt for bloggers to use in writing. Today’s prompt was…

If money were no object and you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I’m such a daydreamer. 

So a post like this one is right up my alley :)

I thought long and hard and came up with where I’d go.

Let me first say that if this truly happened in real life, I’d totally go home to Alabama instead of jetting off on some “fancy,” expensive vacation. I’d see my family and experience some time at home. ...because the Lord knows I could totally benefit from some family time right about now. That's for sure.

But I figured that answer would be considered a little boring, so…

Image result for i'm going to england

After going home, I’d choose to go to England.

Those who know me well really shouldn’t be surprised.

I’d probably do some touristy stuff in London. I’d have tea and scones with Princess Kate and the Queen. I’d have fish and chips and then go take in a show at one of the ritziest theatres. I’d ride on a bright red, double decker bus and see all the sights and love it.

Image result for london tourist quote

But I wouldn’t stay in London long. I’d head out to the country. I’d stay in some little bed and breakfast in a quaint little cottage and I’d go for afternoon drives, just admiring the countryside. I’d get my fill of green grass and beauty.

Image result for english countryside quote

And it’d be amazing.

Ah…


*insert dreamy sigh here*

So where would you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment