Friday, January 29, 2016

Missions Q & A - Round 2


When do you leave and much more support do you need?

I leave in just 3 days, heading back to Dakar, Senegal. I am so close to having my full budget raised. Once all promised pledge forms and donations hit my missions account in Springfield, I'll only need to raise $421 in monthly commitments and $3263 in cash (one-time) donations. I can't get paid by AGWM until this money is raised. Will you prayerfully consider partnering with me and financially supporting my ministry in Senegal? No amount is too small!

The quickest and easiest way to donate is by going online at the link below and following the prompts to do so.


What is Senegalese food like?

Most Senegalese dishes consist of either rice or couscous topped with veggies and sauce and either fish or beef. Chicken is typically more expensive, so not as common.

Aren't you worried about Ebola?

There were less cases of Ebola in Senegal than there were in the United States. Just sayin'...

What about war?

While there is always the chance for that, at the moment Senegal is safe.

Can you buy school supplies there?

You can buy some. However, the selection isn't that big and the quality is often lacking. That's why I usually take a bit with me.

Will you have access to the internet?

Yep :)

Where will you go to church?

I will alternate between the English speaking church held at Dakar Academy and the Senegalese churches in the area.

When will you be back in the States? 

I have to be in Missouri for a training in June, so I'll come back for that and stay a little after (in Alabama) to spend time with family. Then after that I'll come home probably once a year, in the summer, if I can afford it.

Do you have access to good medical care?

Yes, for most things. And here's hoping that nothing major ever happens :)

Can you get mail?

I can! Want to send me some? Shoot me an email at enichols85@gmail.com and I'll give you my address.



No comments:

Post a Comment