Monday, September 21, 2015

It's GRACE


Today I'm participating in Brave Love Blog's Blogtember challenge writing about a quote that has recently impacted me...


I posted the above to Facebook the other day. I don't even know where I got it from. Every now and then I'll find a quote I really like, so I'll take a screenshot of it and then I'll have it for later...

Anywho - 

I thought this was a great way to remember what GRACE is.

Through GRACE, we can experience God's love even though we are undeserving.

Through GRACE, we receive gifts from our Heavenly Father even though we are undeserving.

Through GRACE, we are spared from what could've been.

Through GRACE, we can have a hope for a future in Heaven.

Through GRACE, we can have all of that. 

Why?

As that quote said... 

GRACE is receiving God's gifts at Christ's expense.

Do you have any questions about this GRACE? Send me an email at enichols85@gmail.com and I'll be happy to chat with you.

1 comment: