Sunday, July 19, 2015

I miss him.

Today makes 3 months since my dad passed away. And I still miss him so much...


I miss his laugh.

I miss his advice.

I miss his hugs.

I miss his I love you and I'm proud I'd you.


I miss his zeal for life.

I miss his excitement over the silliest things.

I miss his preaching.

I even miss his off-key singing :)


I miss his jokes...even the corny ones.

I miss his compliments.

I miss his prayers.


I miss receiving his silly texts.

I miss sharing about my day.

I miss planning for our future.

I even miss arguing over the remote :)



I miss hearing about life in the Navy.

I miss his stories.

I miss our drives through town.

I miss saying Good morningGood night, and everything else too.


I miss reminiscing.

I miss asking him questions.

I miss his knowledge of the Bible.

I miss his confidence in me, even when I didn't have any myself.


It's been 3 months. 

And I miss him.

1 comment: