Monday, January 12, 2015

This Woman

See this woman? 


She's pretty awesome. ...so awesome that I felt she deserved a blog post all about her :)

She's such a great woman. She's easy to talk to. And she's such a great listener. She's definitely my biggest confidant and advice-giver. 


She is caring, encouraging, loving, and kind-hearted. She loves deeply and shows genuine consideration for others.


She loves to spend time with her family and is almost always up for an adventure.


She has the most beautiful smile and I love to hear her laugh.   


She is an amazing care giver! She loves to help and serve others. She'd give someone the shirt off her back if they needed it.


She is my #1 fan. She supports me, encourages me, and pushes me forward to help me reach my goals. 


She lights up a room when she enters it and people seem to gravitate toward her.


She exudes joy and tries to be positive at all times. Even if she's having a bad day, she still looks for the positive.


She hasn't always had it easy. She has overcome a lot in life. She's worked her butt off to get ahead in life. She works so hard and lives off very little sleep. *I think she may secretly be Superwoman :)


She puts God first I'm her life. She's a minister and teacher of His Word and is a true example of how a Christian woman should be.


She wears a lot of different hats. Christian, Wife, Mama, Granny, Pastor's Wife, Sister, Aunt, Friend...


She's awesome!


And I'm blessed to call her my Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment