Monday, November 24, 2014

Scarf Swap '14

I'm linking up with Jessica Lynn Writes for Scarf Swap '14. 







What was Scarf Swap '14? Participants were paired with another blogger and were told to get to know their partner and then send them a scarf. And by doing this, we would "meet" someone new and get a new scarf too :)

I got paired with Natalia from My Wild Things: Adventures in Raising Boys.



 

When I received my package, the first thing I noticed was the pretty envelope. Who knew the post office carried such cuteness? 



When I opened it up, I was surprised. 

Natalia had sent me more than just a scarf. There was a sweet note. 



Side Note - I think handwritten notes/letters is a lost art form. We should go back to this. Just sayin' :)

Then I pulled out my next goodie. 

It was what had made my package smell so good. It was a bar of rose scented, handmade soap from her family's farm. 


I looked them up. Deerhaven Herb & Flower Farm, located in Santa Cruz, California, sells handmade soaps, lavender, and essential oils. Their products all look very nice and are super affordable.

Anyways... Back to the package.

The last item I pulled out was the reason for the package being sent in the first place...the scarf.



I loved it! It's super cute and goes with quite a lot in my closet. And the best part? I, a self-proclaimed hoarder of scarves, do not have one like it already :)

Thanks, Natalia! And thanks Jessica for organizing Scarf Swap '14.

'Til next year, y'all :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you joined the swap AND what a fun package you received!! That's awesome that she sent you some homemade soap—how cool! Love that scarf and how many outfits it'll go perfectly with! Thanks for linking up and playing along :)

    ReplyDelete