Monday, October 27, 2014

A Letter to My Parents

Dear Mom and Dad,


I like you a little bit :)


You are two of the most humble, generous, caring, loving people I know.


You have been amazing role models. You've offered countless pieces of advice, shared wisdom, and given guidance.


You've passed on an awesome heritage - one centered on God and His love and truth. 


You started our family and nurtured it with love and attention. You've showed us what family is all about.


You exhibit true joy over and love for you family. 



You pray. You teach. You preach. You lead by example. You work hard and never give up. 


You have faced insurmountable odds, and still have a long road ahead of you, but through it all... You've continued to put God first, followed directly after by your family.


You love being parents.


Although, I think you love being grandparents more :)


I can't thank you enough for all they've done for me (and my brother). We are truly blessed and couldn't have hand-picked two better parents. 


Love,
Your Daughter 


P.S. Most of these are pictures of pictures. Hence, the "fuzzy" quality... But, it's the thought that counts. Right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment