Monday, October 4, 2010

The 10 Days of Elisabeth's Birthday

Birthdays are not a huge thing in my family, but they are made special for each person. And since we knew I’d be back in Africa on my actual birthdate, my family (and I) decided to have the fabulousness that was "The 10 Days of Elisabeth's Birthday". Check it out…Who knows? You may decide to have a 10 day Celebration as well :)

P.S. The 10 days were not right back to back...there were skipped days in between. ...just for those wondering why I'm wearing the same shirts in a lot of the pictures. :)

Day 1 - Toy Story 3 with my mom -- complete with Dippin' Dots and Coke Icee :)


Day 2 - Family Reunion -- I was especially happy to be at this reunion because I knew that I wouldn't be able to go to next year's, since I wouldn't be coming to the US next summer.

Day 3 -- Pecan Pie Blizzard from DQ -- FYI...The DQ Blizzard is celebrating its 25th birthday as well, so it was a double celebration! :)


Day 4 -- a trip to Coldstone with the family :)


Day 5 -- 25 cookies for my 25th birthday -- celebrating with my brother and sister-in-law

 

Day 6 -- Chocolate Gelato from my favorite brother and sister-in-law :)


Day 7 -- Celebration Chicken Strip Platter and Birthday cake Milkshake from Zaxby's


Day 8 -- Birthday presents from the best parents ever :)

 

 Day 9 -- Surprise Birthday party from my parents' church -- full of yummy American snacks and baskets full of goodies to take back to Africa :)


Day 10 - My favorite meal as my last lunch with my parents before leaving the USA again

No comments:

Post a Comment